Plant Daddy

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Hey, I was/am Busy.

Have not blogged in awhile. Too many projects and no mental energy left to write.

Went back to Chuck and got some more exercises to do. So I am still stretching and doing excercises that involve the hip area. My blance is better and my hip and back are move flexible. He says drammatic improvement can be made in 2 weeks time. So I continue. Will report back to Chuck in 4 weeks - that way I will stay motivated.

Have finished laying out a 25 x 25 foot area for the new concrete pad in the Z shop.
This will include a lift. Ahhhh that will be great. However it took at least a week of work to get the area ready since cars and junk had to be moved.

Donny actually showed up and hauled one car away last week. He was going to come and get the second the same day but never showed up. No suprise there. Anyway that is one down and three to go.

Made 14 new puppy watering stands and have them ready to go. That only took 3 days.
The best part is making all the templates for them. Now construction goes much more efficiently. I would not want to do this more than every 4 or 5 months.

Have a building full of plants due to latest cold snap, I will move them back outside once I finish here. Cold is such a downer. How did I ever stand six winters in Minnesota? Ahhhh but it should hit 70 today. Go Florida.!!!!

Speaking of weather - Mosaicmom is under it. I hope she feels better soon. I need a worklist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home