Plant Daddy

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

What a Fun Morning.....

Since I get to teach tonight I spent and extra hour playing at home before zipping to work. It was a perfect morning with sunshine, warm temps and some extra humidity.

There also was some extra poop piles in the backyard deposited last night by our resident art critic (i.e. rogue cow), whose handy work was featured in an earlier blog. Feeling frisky I moved a couple piles to within a few feet of mosaic mom's prized pea patch. All I can say is MM's reaction was just as expected. I laughed and laughed and laughed some more. It was great.....

Also, layed our the guides to show where the car lift is hopefully going in this weekend. I am just not sure it can be done in one day. Just, hope no one gets hurt.

The oil pressure in the greenbean read zero most of the way to work. I just kept going knowing that the oil pressure sending unit doesn't always work. It finally kicked in and I could finally get zippy. I guess it is time to get a new sending unit.

The aroid hybrids and mutants in the greenhouse are starting grow well now that we have had a few warm nights. No question this is my favorite time of year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home