Plant Daddy

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

10 Reasons to go Surf Fishing Tomorrow

I must go surf fishing tomorrow. It has been too many months. I have develped several new theories that must be tested. Reports say the August is not very good for surf fishing and most of the current reports have been fair to poor. Therefore the challenge exists. Also there are at least 10 other reasons to go.

1. Must test my new magnum sand flea catcher.
2. Must give my new chum bombs and chum plugs a test in the surf.
3. The other option is to work.
4. The other option is to plant those trees from the back of my truck(see below).
5. I have 300 lbs of gear that needs to be used.
6. The buzzards have not had any carcasses to chew lately.
7. I am still young enough to cast 100 yards.
8. Gas has not yet reached $3.00 a gallon.
9. Mosaic Mom still likes to eat fish.
10.I can, therefore I must.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home