Plant Daddy

Friday, September 30, 2005

Oh Brother - I did it this time.

It has been a week since my loyal mower was hauled off to be fixed. Remember, after 15 years the gear box was growling loudly and I got scared. Almost bought a new one but decided to fix this one since there are really only a few parts. The first time I called this business, the lady answering the phone referred me to Gerald.

So I called today and asked for Gerald. She said he was not in. I said I guess I will call back. She asked about what. I told her I was just checking on the status of my mower (it has been 2 weeks since I mowed). She got pretty mad and said she was in charge of parts and that some had been ordered and some were in already and she was the one knew what was going on..................

She wanted my phone number, took it down, said Gerald would call and then she hung up.

I guess she was pissed off since she figured I only wanted to speak with a man. Dumb her. I be just was following the protocol she initiated with my first call. Once my beloved mower is fixed I may explain to Ms. Cranky what I think about this.

Not really........ All I want to do is mow......... Maybe I will call Gerald .......hehehe...