Plant Daddy

Monday, December 26, 2005

WOW....

I sure had a great day yesterday. Mosaic Mom and Mindesecape were great to be with and that was what counted. It was chilly but with my new stocking hat and scarf it was hardly noticed. After working in the chill all day today now it is time to blog wearing my nice new sweat shirt and pants. The outside work involve sharpening all my old drill bits with the new drill doctor. Always wanted one of those and by gosh it really works. Soon there will be holes in everything around here.......notjust my underwear.

Tomorrow's plans include starting some new type of flower sculpture since we got some plastic up around the outer walls to keep the cold wind out. The broccoli looks awesome as do the cucumbers, beans and tomatoes. Sure hope it doesn't freeze tonight.

Plus, I heard someone caught pompano in the surf a couple of days ago. May have to get the fishing poles oiled up tomorrow also. A great end to the year that is for sure. Happy days to all.