Plant Daddy

Monday, February 13, 2006

Going to the Doctor Today.

I feel great but have an appointment with an MD this afternoon for the first time in several years. Thought it might be a good idea to do some bloodwork and general checkover. We probably won't do anything since I have eaten this morning but I want to meet this guy first.

So I said goodbye to my loyal crew at work and am getting ready to head out, while the following thought rings in my head - if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Told them I would call from the hospital once I got a room. For some reason they think I am paranoid - go figure.

It is cold and breezy today which is not my favorite for sure. However, temps in the upper 70's by Friday. I am sure the Doc will encourge me to eat more fish. 'nuff said - I see more sunrise photos in my future blogs. Little surf critters beware.....