Plant Daddy

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Back to the Grind..............

Back at work as of yesterday. Started off with a visit from the Dean's office. Not a bad thing but you always wonder what they are looking for. At least we got a free lunch - not a good lunch but a free one. I gave a dean 3 nice Aglaonemas and that made him very happy. I hope he stays that way when ever he thinks of me.

Oregon trip went well although the days are long. At least it was cool. Now it is 100+ out there so we were lucky.

Oregon State Univ. won the college baseball world series yesterday - that was fun. I have been playing their fight song at work today and most people seem to run away. No one likes a winner I guess.

Spent last week planting trees, shrubs and bushes. Now we had 2 days of rain so I was really lucky there. The evenings have been much cooler and it is like getting a free day off from the heat. It will return soon I am sure.

It was nice to drive the greenbean after 2 weeks. Fishing is on my mind again. The plants at work are growing nicely. Who knows what the future will bring. All things good I hope.