Plant Daddy

Thursday, July 20, 2006

I gave up............but then tried again and hooray...

It is becoming very frustrating to upload photos. My most recent attempt failed because Blogger keeps butting into my normal route. However, the pretty words went. So enjoy the photos in your imagination.

Plus it has become very tiresome to try and download photos to my computer due to various IT problems.

Blogger keeps messing with me this week and my camera eats batteries faster than ducks poop. So heck with it for the moment.

Enjoy my new 'word blog' with such goodies as "to hell with it all".

Two hours later.....Wait..... I tried again and succeeded. Oh I love this blog stuff. Opps here comes another billion word blog.............or not.....

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr......................yeah........................I'm confused......