Plant Daddy

Thursday, September 28, 2006

A Quiet Day Today.........????

The past 2 weeks have be hectic at work.....

My big tour came late yesterday rather than tomorrow so it is over.......YEAH...
I got to see many of the new Aglaonema hybrids from Thailand and Indonesia....My visitors even gave me a book with colored pictures = AWESOME.....They credited my research on flower induction and pollination methods as the basis for all the breeding that has been done over there. They are real plant lovers. If I liked to travel it would be a great trip. But, they are going to send me some prime Aglaonema breeding material. You know --- there are good things about tours..........

Today is quiet. The crew is off to the local trade show for the day.........

So I have a peaceful quiet day to catch up on paperwork.......

Only problem is, I hate paperwork.....There must be somewhere I need to go just to blow this opportunity.......

Maybe I will pollinate some Aglaonema...........