Plant Daddy

Monday, February 19, 2007

Its Monday Already...........2007 Update

Its Monday.
Have to finish my annual report.

Spent all day Sat. and Sun. working on grad. student's thesis - it was tough but we made great progrss. I feel good about that and of course mosaic mom was there to help break the stalemate with her great writing skills and this statement "I can't understand this stuff the way it is written". It worked for me........YEAH for MM.

Have tour this afternoon with a local politician - not fun - funny how our administrators seem to disappear when times get tough.
I am a researcher not a 'show horse'.
Why not pay me like a show horse if that is what you want.

Oh yeah - another candidate is interviewing for center director today - the annual report comes first though.

Jury duty tomorrow - boy I just love that.

Wednesday will be the first nice warm day in 2 weeks. Wouldn't you know that Gee - I get to teach from 5-8:00 and will miss the whole evening with mosaic mom.

I have had it with 2007 already.