Plant Daddy

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Weird Wednesday................

A good weird I guess............maybe...

Stopped by a nursery on a whim to see how an old associated was doing.
He was doing pretty good and it was nice to see him. In fact, he was doing good enough to donate 2 trays of plants for an irradiation experiment.

At work I organized all new experiments into folders and took photos of each.
Now everthing (writeups and photos) are in one place and easy to check.
Only took 31 years to figure this out.

Motor shop called and they are progressing.
Actually cheaper than I thought - but they wanted a downpayment.
Maybe next week it will be ready to assemble.
All I know is that there is a lot of boring going on in that block.
Me = scared...

Gee now I can start to think about this course we are supposed to teach.
Somehow it is up to me to head it.
There must be a hidden note on my forehead that says "I want to be the leader of the class".

Anyway my body feels pretty good today so forget the rest.