Plant Daddy

Friday, November 09, 2007

It Doesn't Pay to Have a Heart. "aka" BAD CAT.....

It was chilly at daylight this morning and I was awake early.
Sooooo, feeling sorry for poor ZEUS the kitty kitty, I let him in the house.
Zeus was so happy to sit on couch next to me while I had coffee.
I was sure he would drift off to sleep when I slipped away to read the paper.
It was great.
I thought what a sweet guy I was – so full of kindness.
Of course ZEUS thought “Oh boy, I will explore while bozo is reading”.
MEOW – look who I found – it is Mosaicmom all sound asleep.
Why I must jump on her face to wake her so she can love me and plantdaddy.
So he did………..but Mosaicmom did not……….
I left for work early today and may stay late……….
ZEUS is a bad cat……….and I am about as smart as him……
It may be chilly tonight for Zeus and me……
Please forgive the BOYS mosaicmom……’cuz we love you………….