Plant Daddy

Monday, February 04, 2008

TPIE...TAB....Annual Report....

Below are a few more 2008 TPIE photos....nice flowers...!

Now I must get to work on my annual report at work....it is awful tedious in the way the info must be filled in...actually it is ridiculus...There are always new ways to eliminate the efficiency and usefulness of computers and we seem to get them all thrust our way...It is even worse when the weather says come outside and play....but nooooooo...here we sit trying to fulfill the wise men's disires.....it is tough.....however Mosaic Mom showed me a couple of computer tricks to make things easier....they work.......thanks MM.......TAB = GOOD....

However, this report shall soon pass.....hell I may even go fishing again to celebrate ....at least I think I still can make it.....

The spring-like weather is starting to make the plants in the research house come alive....maybe I will be next.....