Plant Daddy

Friday, April 25, 2008

Oh God its Friday Again............

This has been quite a week..............a fast one anyway.
Finally got everything together for the cutlivar release committed in G-ville for Monday.
I have a new aglaonema hybrid to present.
This will be my first working encounter with the new Dean for Research.
Get to ride to G-ville in a new hybrid car - my first experience there.
My boss is driving therefore I promise to be good.
All the plants are growing well and the weather is finally stable - dry, breezy and warm/hot.
The blackberries are looking quite nice as long as they get water.
Got a large rainbird sprinkler for the lawn. It covers a 150 ft circle so I do not have to move it.
Gee - always wanted one of those. The "chick, chick, chick" sound is great and reminds me of Oregon in the summer.
The weather in Oregon has been terribly cold and windy - almost unbelieveable.
The foliage industry in Florida is really suffering from the current "depression".
I know the GBush only calls it a "slowdown" but he is in the OIL busines so he and his friends are doing well.
Just think that if HILLARY wins it could be a total of 28 years of BUSH/CLINTON/BUSH/CLINTON - could be more damaging than terrorists attacks.
I think I had better stop now.