Plant Daddy

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Yeah.......it is out............

I finally got it out.....WHAT?........head out of ***......that is.........
What do I mean...? .....Well ' just can't get it going lately...........
no major problems.......
just uninspired .......even with my Xmas shopping done....
For example, wanted to go surf fishing today (first perfect conditions in a month) but could make make the final "throttle up" decision......and that is just pitiful....
There are seed pods developing on my Mandevilla crosses...........(see below)....and even that did not seem too exciting........
What was the cure?......Mosiac Mom of course..........we chatted it out before coffee and I got a plan......from Mosaic Mom of course...........trotted off to work and am "getting it done"........
So the day is a winner...........thanks Mosaic Mom......wonder what is next.................

Oh Yeah.....I am taking the boss surf fishing next week.......now that makes sense.......

Close up of the business parts of a Mandevilla flower

Seed pods on Mandevilla (above).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home