Plant Daddy

Monday, February 01, 2010

Moving Forward................Hi Helen...........

I am getting ready for a horticulture program review meeting tomorrow and wednesday.
This meeting is south in Haines City, FL not in Gainesville like I thought. I really need to start reading my emails more closely. A photo of the location is below...............Anyway, I am preparing a few slides for the show that I may actually present myself as well as some slides for some of the breeding group members or we may all do our own parts..........it is up in the air..........either way it does not matter since it is just practice for the BIG SHOW in April.......and being a rather old senior faculty member my future career does not depend on this meeting........so I can be flexible and enjoy the trip.........

Breaking News........Just got a phone call...........the slide show we are working on gets presented tomorrow around 4:30 pm.....I thought was on Wednesday..........hmmmmmm........I like that............this gives a nice bit of FLEXIBILITY for Wednesday..........things are looking better...........
It is cold, cloudy and rainy today..........will be all week.........more winter I guess..........ahhhh but my little heater is working well........btw.....I drove the Sentra today.........it runs great and also has a fine HEATER too......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home