Plant Daddy

Thursday, March 18, 2010

MARCH MADNESS.................

Generally I like to be positive and enjoy the day working with my plant babies..............and I do have some really neat ones at this time..........

HOWEVER, my babies are suffering from the cold and I am pissed about that.........it is time for some warmth down here............It was 48, cloudy, damp and required at stocking hat and scarf again this morning..........in fact it is 2:00 pm and still cold..........whiskey tango foxtrot..........this is MARCH....................now I know what is meant by MARCH MADNESS...........

All my tires are spinning, everything is on hold.......progress is nonexistant.......grrrrrrrrr......

Hopefully next week I will be complaining about the heat............please..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am done now.......................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home