Plant Daddy

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Saturday's Special Supper........

Mosaic Mom was out crossing three counties today taking care of things for the homestead.....
Therefore, I volunteered to prepare dinner while she was out fighting the world...
But alas, what do I cook that can compare to her awesome treats...?
Besides, the 'fridge was pretty bare....this could be grimm......hmmmm.....
So I hopped on the golf cart and went to see what was around that needed picking....

Ahaaaaaaa....in 10 minutes the bowl below was filled.....with onions, 4 kinds of peppers, tomatoes, broccoli, and carrots.....
" Now what?" I asked.... Then the vision came....."I think we will have vegetarian"..... and so it will come to pass.....

btw....I also made blackberry/blueberry cobbler for desert.....my favorite.....

Gee.....is she ever going to get home.........OMG I cannot wait.....?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home