Plant Daddy

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

This Ain't Welding Anymore.....

15 years ago I took a night time class in welding.....it was scary at first but changed my life.....

13 years ago I took a night time auto body repair class for 4 semesters...... it scary at first but changed my life more....

2 days from now (Friday) I am taking a 3-day-long bread baking class.....(24 total hours in the kitchen)....it is a little scary but will change my waistline....that is the only scary part here since little Mindescape (a.k.a. "Kid" ) will be with me in the class....and that is the best part.....she will take good care of me.....our relationship will rise like the yeast....

I love making bread since learning the art during my travels in graduate school.....I don't do it too often because we cannot stop eating all that goodness....well this should be a fun adventure....gee I have never been around real chefs before....how can this not be good.....

So there you go.........Flower, Yeast, Sugar, Salt and Water + Knowledge = Happiness....so you see I really knead to do this.....

So the gardening, adeniums and other plant stuff will be on hold the rest of this week........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home