Plant Daddy

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Cool Flower for a Cool Day

Ahhhhhhhhhhh... I do love mandevillas (photo above). It is cloudy and cool today and the temperature is heading into the 70's by Friday. The cucumbers are growing by leaps and bounds. Mosaic Mom is in a creative frenzy. Time to pollinate the mandies. Life is good again.

On the other hand, fishing was terrible Sunday due to weeds and wind but I will try again tomorrow. Must figure out the new beach ASAP.

Like Mosaic Mom I was shocked to see that Superman had died. I still remember when the original one died many years ago. He was my hero. I Even can picture where the headline was in the paper.

You just never know. That is why I am going fishing tomorrow. Do it while you still can. Hope to dig some sand fleas and get some photos of the incredible sand flea rake in action. Now that is worth waiting for. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home