Plant Daddy

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Will They or Won't They

The repair crew for the Z shop showed up last Saturday at 11:00. They worked for 4 hours. Yesterday, after I had given up all hope of them showing, they arrived at 2:30. They were inspired and finished replacing the gutters.

They said they were not going to party last night, and were going to put the plastic roofs on today at first light (around 6:00 am). "No more messing around" was the quote. I started getting a little excited since I have a bunch of projects lined up. Beside, a pile of their ladders left behind gave me faith they would return. So I set my alarm for 5:30 to be sure and have the gate opened (I have this problem of trying to do what I promise). So, the alarm blasted me up in the middle of a dream, I staggered out and opened the gate, came in and couldn't get back to sleep. So now I wait - it is 7:30 am.

Will they come? Will I be reunited with my beloved Z shop? We shall see. At least I have 4 used ladders for Mosaic Mom's next garage sale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home