Plant Daddy

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Peaceful Day

Nice day today. Picked up the last of the Z shop repair items in hope (slim hope) that some workers may show up Saturday. My plants at work are growing nicely and I officially have coded and labeled 13 pothos mutants. Also selected 2 nice dieffenbachia mutants for further studies.

Mosaic Mom was to grout her sunflower birdbath today. Can’t wait to see it. If it turns out half as good as it weighs it will be awesome. Now we have to rent the crane to move it. Hope she sells it by the pound.

It is still too windy to try surf fishing again but the urge has already returned. Like I said, “I just don’t get it”. Ordered a new golf cart to get around at work. My old one is worn out after 4 years of hard use. It will be sent it for overhaul once the new one gets here. Then we will have 2. I probably should get one at home also, but all that riding is not a good habit to get into ---yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home