Plant Daddy

Sunday, February 20, 2005

An Uplifting Day.

Yesterday we got the car lift home to the Z shop and bolted it in place. We are waiting 1 day for the epoxy to harden and seal the bolts into the concrete. This is getting pretty exciting. The job was not as hard as I had feared thanks to Mel, Barry and Nancy's help.

The last hurdle is to finish wiring up the pump motor and do the lift test. Only problem is, on one wants to have their car used as the test specimen. Maybe we can draw straws. I think we will let Mel go first - he will try anything once.

The other hurdle is to see if I can get Mosaic Mom to let me get near the beast.

Today is just perfect. Sunny and 75 degrees with a slight breeze. It truly is an uplifting day, if you get my drift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home