Plant Daddy

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Oh Brother............

We got Mindescape's car ('99 Nissan Sentra) checked out this week. It really is amazing that this car had NO work for 6+ years -- other than tires, brakes and batteries. Thanks to George it should be good for another 6 years. Thanks to technology things have changed for the better. This could not have happened 30 years ago.

Other than that nothing is happening. Oh yes. I dinged Mosaic Mom's car on the gate today. Oh Brother do I feel stupid -- that is because I tend to be stupid. Of course Mosaic Mom is unreal and did not even get upset -- she really is precious!!! But due to my amazing auto body skills it will be fixed. Plus we will repaint the bumpers where she got hit last year. So I hope to turn a negative into a positive here. Yea "Z Shop".

My sculpture work has been not good. I guess it is "Art Block". Will keep trying though.