Plant Daddy

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Went to the Doctor Yesterday Too...

Not a good trend going here. Ended up taking a friend from work to the hospital yesterday. He needed a MRI and CT scan to try and determine why he can't pee. Not fun. We await the results.

My trip was less scary. Just want to check prostate and get some blood work done. Of course it took 2.5 hours for a 10 minute visit. Grrr....... Picked up two nice pens though for my trouble. Give blood next Friday as that is the only day they do it. Then back in 3 weeks for another 2:00 pm appointment that will actually take place at 4:00. Oh well, guess I will add to my pen collection.

May go surf fishing this Friday as the weather looks pretty good. Hope the fishing remains the same. Those whiting are pretty tasty. Now I have some friends at work to help eat them. May just have to make more trips to feed them all. Gee, now that is a tough job. May also have to upgrade the equipment since so much is riding on my success.

Bottom line: Being able to pee and poop is really a very good thing. Go fishing while you can. They do not bite in the doctor's office.

Spring in Florida is tomorrow and Friday. Don't miss it. I warned you.

BTW: Mosaic Mom is really cool.