Plant Daddy

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Ahhhh.....A Nice Day.....Ernesto......Photos......

Thank you Ernesto for being a Wimp. I do not need any shows of strength by tropical storms. I like having roofs on Z shop. You certainly could have brought some rain though. Looks like I will have to irrigate tonight.

Thank you to the IT boys at work who reprogammed my messed up camera and it is working great. So today was photo day due to the nice clouds. Actually have almost all of my aroid cultivars photographed and sorted in the computer -- backed up too. That is amazing....So maybe I will have a cultivar show soon.

I love days in the greenhouse with the rain tinkling on the roof. Nothing can top the happy feeling it gives me. Do not know why but will just enjoy it. Something to do with cold rainy days in Oregon 50 years ago spent in the greenhouses maybe? I sure do not like the looks of that number 50 though....

Hope the beaches do not get beat up too much as the surf fishing season is coming soon. Of course the weeds will be there now due to the storm. At least there are no weeds in the greenhouse.

OK - have to go and take more cultivar photos now. Pictures soon....