Plant Daddy

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Finally Finished..............

My masters degree student (Jim) had his final oral exam yesterday and passed.
He is happy and I am happy - we had spent a lot of time together the past 3 months.
I will miss him stopping by after work and on weedends - all in a state of panic.
I won't miss spending all weekend rewriting the thesis.
My assurances that he would do fine fell upon unhearing ears.
Of course under the bravado I was nervous as hell too.
Needless to say Mosaic Mom was a major help in making our writing attempts understandable.
Thank you MM for your unwavering support.
But we are finished, bonded like father and son and off to do new works of wonder.
Thank God.
Now I can try and fix my golf cart again, work in the garden, go fishing???, and generally relax a little more.
YEAH relaxing.............YEAH Jim...........YEAH Mosaic Mom..
YEAH for little Mindescape too...................and Zeus......