Plant Daddy

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

To Be FREE and not To Be FREE......

that is fact - not the question. Especially since I am tetering between assertive and aggressive today (not my usual thing). I will try to stick to assertive. Therefore:

I requested that Mosaic Mom and I be given free admission to the field trials at Gainesville next week. --- Still waiting for an answer.
Since my crew is spending a day taking plants up there and I was to be a presentor for a "show and tell" session, I believe that is a reasonable request.
If they say no then we will be "FREE" and go fishing (or look at art) instead.
Sounds like a win/win to me.
Besides, I was told we get no raises this year so it is an excercise in futilitly anyway - except for visiting with the growers who may be there.
So it is wait and see for now - assertive may be a good thing.