Plant Daddy

Monday, December 10, 2007

Damn Thyroid Anyway..............

On of my great joys in life is gardening with Mosaic Mom…..we both really love our fresh vegetables…..Now her thyroid is missing in action and some of our favorite veggies are on her “do not eat list”…..namely broccoli and cauliflower.

Now I have lost interest in growing either one and was considering taking out our latest crop of broccoli….and just when we were getting really good at OVER producing some marvelous crops…It is just no fun not being able to share the joy of such fresh wonders……..So I took some fresh broccoli to work and gave it to my loyal crew.....today they are raving about it and even talking about planting a garden of their own…..god I did not know it was that good…!!!

So I think I will finish this broccoli season….at least my crew will be happy and that is a good thing…..Not as good as sharing with Mosaic Mom though….