Plant Daddy

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

No More Photos..........

My faithful digital camera has died...............so I am alone at sea with no photocapability.........

Actually I will have to bring in my little backup and get it set up on my computer then it will be back to business.....

My new plant passed thru the Cultivar Release Committee so it is on its way to the real world.....sorry no photos.........Now it is on to the next one.....no photos there either......

Other than that it is hot and windy and dry...........also know as late April..........

The Blackberries are big and fat and turning BLACK.....thanks to daily drip irrigation.....sorry no photos as they get eaten too fast......

I am going pants shopping this week...........Oh God.....the sweet corn isn't even ready yet..............I'm dead.........pity the pallbearers...........