Plant Daddy

Thursday, January 29, 2009

"NO I'm Teaching".............

Teaching takes a lot of time and a lot of organizational work..............that is bad for me........
But there are edvantages............for example.....

MosaicMom - "hi plantdaddy did you blog today?" .........."NO I'm teaching" ...........
My Boss - did you get your annual report done? .........."NO I'm teaching" ...........
My greenhouse/lab coordinator "May I ask you a question .........."NO I'm teaching" ...........

It goes on and on.......

Do I get to go fishing? .........."NO I'm teaching" ...........
How about some quality time in the Z-Shop? .........."NO I'm teaching"

Mosaic Mom (again) ...."Plantdaddy, can you come home early for Fried Chicken today? "

Ok so I am skipping class tonight...............see ya.............