Plant Daddy

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bank of America - There Ain't No People in There...

As usual Mosaic Mom beat me to the punch in beating up Bank of America....
Hartford Insurance is just as bad...
Have a problem with either then you had better try these numbers....
What was the problem you ask......I was trying to stop a strange automatic withdrawal from my account that looked like it was coming from Hartford......

BAC - 1-877-366-1121
Hartford - 1-800-952-0270......with these choices you may actually reach humans....

Anyway I finally good to the root of the problem after 3 days of trying.....generally I quit in frustration the preceding days......but today I told MMom that I was not coming home without a solution....she said great because she was making "Fried Chicken".....
Now failure was NOT an option.....I had to have that chicken....

Anyway I reached humans at both numbers and stopped the problem.....Mosaic Mom's description was accurate by the way....

Tonight I am going to transfer some funds to MM's bank where they might be safer.....

Bank of America's stock is up today.........certainly not based on customer service.....

Epilogue....BAC sent me a questionaire in my email regarding the service I received yesterday.....
MMom and I will have fun answering that tonight.....looks like some creative writing in my future.....BEWARE as BAC stock might fall tomorrow.....

However, I am having fried chicken tonight......YEAH.......