Plant Daddy

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tampa and Bradenton Trip......no fishing......

Went with a nursery friend to Tampa and Bradenton to visit 2 nurseries yesterday. The plants were amazing....but OMG it was hot and humid so close to the beaches.....

Next thing I new we were on the skyway bridge going into Tampa....That was fun but terrorizing. But I got to see the miles of fishing piers by the bridge..... Of course I had no bait or fishing gear either......must be smarter next time (see photo below)... Next trip I am going alone and it could take days.....

Then we hit the 3:30 traffic going thru Tampa........'nuff said.....I am a little tired today but the trip was good.....only travel I am doing today is from office to greenhouse and back.

OBTW.....it is really raining hard here today at 12:28 pm......hope the sun does not come out later.