Plant Daddy

Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Damn Fine Day Today...............

Firstly.....found a mature pothos flower with seeds today......I was lucky there since it was falling apart......so I collected and planted the seeds........this is the first in the world that seeds have been harvested from an irradiated pothos plant.........can't wait to see the babies..........so I figure the day could not get much better............but...........

Secondly.....After an incredibly busy morning writing up a 10 year report of accomplishments (fortunately or unfortunately that didn't take very long) for a department review next spring, I was just hanging around in my office at work and WOW there suddenly appeared little Mindescape (i.e. the KID)…. What a great treat.!!!. Good thing I was working since she was giving the “checking you out look”…..
We had a great visit, she scoped out my research greenhouse and lab and then (after a few hugs) she was gone….. Life happens fast ……….these moments are to be treasured………

Thirdly..... wait a minute…how come she is playing and I am working…..Time to think this through…..

Oh hell with that......besides, I am having a fine day today.............Yes sir a DAMN fine day............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home