Plant Daddy

Monday, March 29, 2010

Blogger is being recalcitrant...................no photos....

I was trying to put in some plant photos today but blogger will not let me............
So tomorrow we will try again.........
Goes that way sometimes........

Pretty good day today..........working on refreshing some old Spathiphyllum hybrids.........a few crosses are on the way........
Also harvested a nice batch of POTHOS pollen this AM and have one more flower coming to hopefully pollinate in a few days...........

That is pretty good for a Monday..........a least the AM rain left and the sun is glowing now.....

2 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Blogger Aaerelon said...

Yeah I think there's an issue with Picasa Web Albums. I'm a little annoyed cause I have pictures there that I'm using for a porfolio site. I looking for a job and if an employer sees a bunch of broken links... argh. Has this happened to anyone before? It's my first experience with picture issues.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger The Professor said...

It has happened before but usally clears up in a day or so..........now it is working fine.........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home