Plant Daddy

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hottest May, June and July............EVER............

According to my boss this has been a hot Florida summer..........read the title......the heat record is by 4 degrees on average.........gee maybe I died and did not know it...........got my deserved rewards anyway....

We also had the coldest winter ever, I think......at least we did at my house with 12 days in a row with freezing temps.......

So life is filled with extremes for sure......happy one day........stressed the next..........one can only strive for serenity.........what the &*%$ is that anyway?........

why between Rough Ralph and sore knees I think...........I think..........I think that.......

ahhhh yes......I think that going home is always good...........no, going home is GREAT...........anyone who can say that had better be thankful..........and..........

I am.............YEAH 4 MM and 4 LME..............thanks..................

Back to the photos...............research greenhouse............almost as good as home...........




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home