Plant Daddy

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New Aglaonema............Photo background that is..............

Have looked for the perfect photo background to use in the greenhouse for years......
Cloth gets rinkles and fades.........
Cloth is too hard to set up......must be stretched, anchored, etc............
So today I tried a piece of cheap carpet in a brown tone.......
Nailed it to a 2x4 stud and hung it up.......I liked it....
First shot was with an Agalonema of course......
I think this color will work well with different types of foliage.....
We shall see........

2 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Lynn Bay said...

I agree with you, that is a nice background. Mind if I use your idea? Nice picture!

 
At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Liza said...

Nicely done - the plant pops with that background!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home