Plant Daddy

Monday, January 03, 2011

Finally a Surf Fishing trip...........

Took a friend surf fishing a week ago or so............we found a nice runout and set up..........
It was a beautiful day with good water.....we brought home some nice whiting......the week before we had redfish and pompano......

This was one of the 5-6 nice days to fish in the last 3 months.........otherwise it had been weedy, windy, rough water or cold........miserable fishing weather.......(for me anyway).....

My new interest is reading the water for good places to fish......it is about the last area that I need to focus on......I have beat everything else to death and do not need to add any more tools to my tackle box.....

There is a really nice rip current in the photo above........that is where to fish......

See what I mean................surf fishing is one of the benefits of living in Florida......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home