Plant Daddy

Friday, October 07, 2011

Meanwhile back at FNATS 2011....

Below: I got to see one of my kids at the entrance to the convention center...that is a planting of Aglaonema 'Silver Bay'...They looked really good.....there also was a distant planting of my other kids Aglaonema 'Golden Bay' or 'Emerald Bay' but they were too far away to tell for sure (it is one BIG convention center) and I forgot to go and look closer on the way home as I was too tired to walk that extra mile.....
Below is the carpet in the hotel across the street where we ate lunch.....I like bright happy colors.....

Below: I really like all the colored clippers under the ARS display sign.... They are my favorite and get used by my hands all the time.... I want one of each color....


\




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home