Plant Daddy

Friday, June 18, 2004

What Do You Mean It’s Friday???

Oh my, it really is Friday. Oh well, I guess all this week’s plans can be pushed back to next week. What happened? I came to work everyday. Did I accomplish anything?

Let’s see if I can make a list of 10 accomplishments. Oh, well forget that…..at least the specifics anyway. In general, it was a good week – I think. Did not get sick, no wrecks on the way to work, no problems in the lab or greenhouse, everyone seemed to be pretty happy, hopefully found a way to help a grower with his concerns, found 2 new mutants in the greenhouse and got to see my daughter last night. Yes, so I can actually say that was a pretty good week. Also, I got to eat homemade refried pinto beans with fresh salsa. Oh my, it WAS a good week.

To celebrate, I am going to take home some fresh Anthurium flowers. They are big and red and crisp and will last a long time. The ladies always love them and they deserve to enjoy them. That is another benefit of breeding aroids, even though we can’t generally eat them, they sure are pretty.

A good weekend to all. Productivity must be the buzz word next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home