Plant Daddy

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Reasons to be Happy Today

It's such a pretty day today -- with many reasons to be happy.  I have time to just list a few since it is almost quitting time.

1.  I am going fishing tomorrow for the first time in months - surf is up.
2.  The aroids are growing great and new mutants are popping up.
3.  My 'Bay' series of Aglaonema hybrids received a big plug at a national horticultural show in Ohio last week.
4.  Mosaic Mom seemingly has recovered from getting her hair worked over.. 
5.  I am going fishing tomorrow -- real early.
6.  I have 30 selections of crape myrtle that are not setting seeds - hoo.. hoo.. ( that is exciting to me anyway (see previous post).
7.  The Okra live - and so do I (another previous post).
8.  Hamburger patties await for supper.
9.  Fishing tomorrow - get to test new pole and reel.
10. Helen is Ok and that is great.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home