Plant Daddy

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Nothin Happening

I took a half day off of work yesterday becaused they were to come Friday afternoon. If not then, today for sure. Of course it is noon today and no one has showed. Who??? The crumbs who were going to repair and recover the Z shop and my greenhouses.

You would think I would learn that anyone's word, especially in the construction industry, is not worth much these days. As I like to say 'they probably don't stop puking until noon Saturday'. Must have found a bar with 2 for 1 last night. Oh well, the greenbean, the watering stands and those metal scluptures will have to wait a while longer. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr............

Another sobering life experience. Gee, maybe I will pull the old 'the check is in the mail routine' if they ever actually finish the job. Such a fun thought. At least it is not my home they are dicking with you say??? Well, this involves my Z shop and that is even more critical.!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then there is the generator. I took it in for repair in August and it is still there. Hope to get it back by next year's hurricane season. At least I won't have to store it all winter. Grrrrrrrr................

Thanks, I feel better now. Think I will order some new fishing gear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home