Plant Daddy

Friday, November 26, 2004

I am putting sand fleas to rest - for the second time.

Just figured out how to put text in a photo where I wanted so below is one last shot of a sand flea colony. The photo is not as clear as I would like but at least you can tell the location and orientation of the colonies. For now, I hope this helps someone in their hunt.

Now I am going to the greenhouse to pollinate mandevillas - my morning ritual. The plants are flowering heavy and lots of seed pods coming. I hope I am as enthusiastic in the spring when seed cleaning time roles around. There will be plenty of mandevilla photos in the future.

Later today the Z shop crew (Mel and Scott) is coming for our first group session since the hurricanes. The main goal is to add a little zip to the greenbean. That should be easy since it has not been driven for 2 months. It should be a good learning day for me in my attempt to master the mechanics of these cars.

It is 45 degrees this morning. Brrrrrrrrrrrr.......... That is too cold for me but it is sunny and the temps will warm to 70 quickly - especially in the greenhouses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home