Plant Daddy

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Random Updates

Saturday 10:00PM....

Good grief. I got sidetracked into too many fun jobbies and forgot about blogging. So here is a summary of what is going on with PD.

The Z shop is getting cleaned and organized. Seven years of junk has to be sifted through. However much needed new floor space is starting to appear.

Nice fat mandevilla seed pods are appearing on several elite breeding lines.

Mosaic Mom's Christmas present is safely hidden. This one is a classic. It was purchased 3 weeks ahead of time (Dec 4) - a real first for me. MM is going to flip out(flipping out is a very good thing).

The malvaviscus are in full flower and just outstanding. Everthing I had dreamed about. I may have to photograph and post tomorrow.

The cucumbers are done but the tomatoes and peppers are still producing.

I bought some Zellwood corn Thursday that is so sweet it is to die for. Unbelievable.

Mosaic Mom baked a pompano tonight that was the best ever. It was at least a $100 extravaganza. I am ready to go dig more sand fleas.

By the way, all the pieces are in stock to build another sand flea rake. I think a 16-inch wide model will be just fine.

We have a poinsettia in a pot that Mosiac Mom made that will knock your socks off. I am just amazed how good that pot looks with that plant.

The new propagation chambers at work are working wonders. Plants are rooting as if it is summertime with no stress or leaf loss. Full speed ahead here.

The greenbean has been running flawlessly for 2 weeks now thanks to a new electronic ignition and a stronger fuel pump. It runs much smoother when first started. Love that zoom zoom ride to work.

Someone was supposed to come today and remove a couple of junked parts cars but they called and said they had truck problems. I sure hope this comes to pass one day.

The weather was almost brisk today for the first time since April. It was just beautiful to be out and about. Health is everything.

I think I am going to take what is left of my health to bed. That is if someone will help me up from this chair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home