Plant Daddy

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I Have Been Lucky...

Feel like I have been lucky today. Why?????????

1. Mosaic mom is being funny and creative and sharing her talents with others.
2. Mindescape is happy, funny and responsible.
3. Things at work are fine and peaceful and my crew seems content.
4. My family is in good health - that is a real blessing.
5. Plenty of fish are biting in the surf.
6. I get to drive a new truck at work tomorrow.
7. The Magic are on a clear channel tonight.
8. Warmer temps mean sand fleas will soon be filling my sand flea rake.
9. I think my sick buddy at work is getting better.
10. Our little garden is almost too productive.
11. The fox squirrels are very entertaining.
12. The Z crew is coming Saturday to fix the hiccup in the Greenbean.
13. Going home is always a good thing.

Gee --- that is pretty good stuff................I am lucky...really lucky...