Plant Daddy

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Drip, Drip, Drip,...........yada, yada, yada....

Decided to install a drip irrigation in our small high light greenhouse today at work........

Of course this simple "10 minute job" ended up with me going to town to by a cheap drill and some bits so we could make the moveable benches unmoveable......I had gotten tired of waiting until tomorrow to bring my drills in from home.........hey this is typical research thinking.......scary I know.........actually if I remove 6 self tapping screws the benches will move again.....now that is pretty cool I think.........

Well by the time we were done I was done...........not sure if the system will work but at least I was dripping............sweat that is............actually the system works fine and we are set for the next round of experiments..........

So this should prevent any foliar disease problems but it will encourage mites.......and we will have to check each pot to be sure the the drippers are working.......yada, yada, yada.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home