Plant Daddy

Friday, September 03, 2010

Friday..............nothin going on............

since most of my staff is out today for the long weekend......
I get to water the research greenhouses today and over the weekend......
Plan on tossing more plants........
One dumpster full already....that makes life simpler you know.....

Plan on finishing the soffit work aat home this weekend........
Already smashed my finger last night.........can't figure how to pound nails up side down.....
Anyway, no more rough Ralph or rough Rot (I hope)..........
There will be a lot of painting to do unless it is too bright to paint white.........

A faculty friend needed a letter I had sent back in 2008........I found it.........amazing......
That is the high point so far today.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home