Plant Daddy

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Plant Daddy Weather Report 3-31-11

Even the March "Lambs" were ticked at going out I guess..........we had quite a wind and rain storm late yesterday afternoon and again this morning.. Here is my photo journalistic report.... 1. View out from inside my research greenhouse....this is not the normal view...part of wall is missing.... 2. Most of my little outside shade area is down....it was built to be easily rebuilt....
3. My buddy's daylilies are down......boy that bring back nursery memories......at least I do not have to stand them up....
4. This is the view from first photo taken looking back at the first photo from outside of where the first photo was taken which was looking to the north of where this here second photo was taken again looking back at the first photo....
5. A little messy in the soil storage area...relax....only one photo taken here.....
6. Some street flooding.....kind of a non exciting ending I gues....
I know this report will not make CNN but it comes close......best I have in me today....Maybe next month will be better.....I hope not to do this subject matter again actually.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home