Plant Daddy

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Good Grief its Artistic Tuesday Already.

Oh my how time flies when you are hot and sweaty. Anyway it is Tuesday and so far I have not made contact with my goal of the week – productivity. This afternoon for sure!!!

However, what is really important is that I had a great father’s day with my daughter Helen, and even picked up a little something that she made. It is now in my office (see the photo) and is sure to be a conversation piece. I love it. As a scientist I tend to be structured in my thoughts. However, having an artistic daughter has opened my eyes to the world of creativity and the view is great. Of course, not that I tend to be materialistic, but In 50-60 years I will sell this piece at a HUGE profit. Hoo Hoo….. No plants today – just fun art.

Ok, Ok, Ok now for some productivity – right after I pick up some free watermelons. What a good day today……...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home