Plant Daddy

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

This Must be a Trick..It Just Can't Be...

I have to teach again tonight.
But after today there will be four classes left.
YEAH......
Teaching takes a lot of time and I like to grumble about that - a lot.
It takes time, I must think to prepare, I miss a great dinner with Mosaic Mom.
I get home too late to have a walk around.
It is terrible.

Then I get stuck with 7 really good students.
They are interested, they are calm, they have a sense of humor and they show respect.
They all got A's on the last plant quiz.
Now they are turning in a class homework assignment this week and doing a really good job.
This is disgusting.
These students are causing me to rethink my bad attitude.
I am starting to see the good things about teaching.
Why has God punished me this way.
This must be a trick.
Maybe they will act up tonight - probably not.
Geez - you can't count on anything these days.

Now all I can complain about is the wind that is stopping me from surf fishing.

Oppps...no time for that.....I must check to be sure that my lecture is first class for tonight.
My students deserve that.
I am a teacher.